About The CauseNetwork Foundation

The CauseNetwork Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered with the IRS and the State of Virginia. The Foundation was formed to make it easy for our charity partners to accept non-cash donations from consumers and businesses. We coordinate all logistics, tracking & settlement processes for our vehicle, electronics & shopping donation programs via our Commercial Co-Venture (CCV) with CauseNetwork, Inc. Our products and services are always free to our not-for-profit partners. CauseNetwork Inc. retains a small portion of purchases and donations through the platform to cover operations costs, which averages about 15%. CauseNetwork Foundation passes the other 85% to its charity partners.

The CauseNetwork Foundation actively works with 609 causes to help
raise money to support their missions. Here are a few examples:
Want to register your cause? Join Now